We are seeking a resourceful full-stack WordPress developer for remote work who is advanced in WordPress, WooCommerce, BuddyPress and programming the plugins for them to join our team. If that sounds like you, then you might be that person.
As a full-stack Developer, you will work on all areas of client websites including coding the design into a functioning website and coding the WordPress dashboard. We need a team member who is able to create solutions for client and internal WordPress projects.
This position offers a great opportunity for growth for the right candidate who displays true passion for WordPress development.
- Proven experience as a WordPress developer;
- Demonstrable advanced coding skills with a strong portfolio;
- High-level of competence with WordPress best practices;
- Strong in mobile responsive design using frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation CSS
- Familiar with testing for cross browser compatibility issues and load time
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work well with others as a team player
What you will do:
- Custom Website Design & Development
- Custom Plugin Development
- Custom Child Theme Development
- PSD to Full Custom Theme Development
- Website Solutions Consultation
- WordPress Maintenance
To apply, please download the test tasks
and fill in the form below. Our executive manager will contact you ASAP and ask you to answer the questions on test task you have downloaded.